Before the test…
- Get plenty of rest the night before.
- Eat a good breakfast. (Brain food!)
- Arrive to school early…this will allow you to relax and ease into your day.
During the test…
- Read ALL directions carefully.
- Budget your time. If you are stuck, move on and return to that question at the end.
- Make educated guesses. Eliminate the options you know are incorrect.
- If the question is confusing, look at the answers. They often explain the question.
- Your first response is your best response. Do not change your answer unless you have a good reason to do so
Most of all...RELAX and DO YOUR BEST!
For more information on the test, preparation, and college planning, please visit act.org.