Summer Internship Opportunity with Chicago Transit Authority
Attention all sophomores, juniors and seniors interested in a career in STEM!
Apply by this Friday, April 21 if you are interested in a summer internship opportunity with the CTA from June 26 - August 11.
- Professional development
- Matched with CTA employee mentor
- Interns will receive $10.50/hour and work 25 hours per week
- Free transportation on CTA bus and rails throughout their internship
There is an application process, please pay attention to the details.
- Students must apply by Friday, April 21: https://form.jotform.com/C
- Students must attend ONE Super Saturday at CTA Headquarters (567 W. Lake St):
- April 29, 8:00am to 12:00pm
- May 6, 8:00am to 12:00pm
- May 13, 8:00am to 12:00pm
- The day will consist of a brief interview, background on CTA, expectations for the summer, and a medical and background check.
- If the student is under 18, they must also bring a parent/guardian with them to the sessions.
- If you decide to apply for the internship, please email Ms. Archibald (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating that you applied so that we can recommend you to our contact at CTA.
Feel free to reach out with any questions!